5 Dog Food Recipes – Easy Homemade
Most of the time, when choosing what will be the food for our fur baby, we choose to buy kibble because it is the simplest and fastest. However, a homemade food can provide extra nutrients that are beneficial for our pet’s health. So, it is good if sometimes you prepare homemade food as a special dish while still giving your dog the diet he normally eats.
So, in this post we will show you 5 incredible and easy homemade food recipes that you can give your beloved dog.
Dehydrated chicken meat for dogs
- 2 or 4 skinless chicken breasts
- First, rinse off the chicken breasts and remove the excess fat.
- Cut the breasts into long strips, about 2cm thick.
- Bake the chicken strips to 200 degrees C, until they are hard and dry.
- Then, let the strips to cool.
- Finally, when the chicken strips are cold you can keep them in a container and give them to your fur friend as a delicious treat.
* Cooking time will vary anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to fully dry. It all depends on how thick you cut your strips and also the temperature your machine cooks.
Preserves your dog’s food freshness with:
Rice and vegetables for dogs
- 2 cups of brown rice
- 500g chopped chicken or turkey
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 4 cups of water or chicken broth
- Rinse off all the vegetables and then cut them into small pieces.
- Cook the rice as you usually do, but without salt.
- Then, put all vegetables and chicken to boil with water or chicken broth for 30 – 40 minutes until everything is cooked.
- Once all the ingredients are cooked, mix them.
- Serve when it cools.
* Finally, remember not to add salt to your dog’s food.
Macaroni with chicken for dogs
- Short pasta, macaroni, fusilli or ravioli
- 3 eggs
- 1 chicken breast or turkey
- 1 Carrot
- Spinach or broccoli
- 4 cups of water
- Start by cutting the chicken breast or turkey and all the vegetables into small pieces.
- In a large pot add the 4 cups of water and put it to heat.
- When the water starts to boil, add the macaroni, vegetables and chicken.
- Once the macaroni is cooked, drain the water and remove all the ingredients from the pot.
- Then, beat the eggs in a bowl and make an omelet (To do this put a little extra virgin olive oil in a pan) To finish this step, cut the egg omelet into small squares.
- Finally, wait for the ingredients to cool and serve mixed.
* This dish should not be given habitually to your dog, so give it him as special dish. Also, do not use salt in your dog’s food.
Tuna roll for dogs
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of cottage cheese
- 1 carrot
- 1 branch of celery
- And 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until you get a moldable dough. Add the lemon juice at the end.
- Once the ingredients are well mixed, give the dough a roll shape.
- Let it cool and finally cut it into the portions you need.
* Do not overuse the cheese, use small portions in your puppy’s food.
- Beef Stew Recipe For Dogs
- Dog Treats-Frozen peanut butter yogurt
- Funny Samoyed Dog Tests Different Types of Food
Meatloaf for dogs
- 2 cups of brown rice.
- 3 cups of water
- 2 grated potatoes
- 4 grated carrots
- 2 sticks of chopped celery
- 2.5 Kg of chopped chicken
- 8 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup of oat flakes
- First, cook the rice (without salt) and let it cool.
- Mix the vegetables and eggs well in a bowl.
- Then, add olive oil, oat flakes and the cooked rice.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and bake for 30 – 40 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Let it cool and cut it into portions as you think necessary.
* You can keep it in the refrigerator and give it to your dog little by little. He will love it!