A funny tradition of Halloween (October 31), is to use costumes that frighten or that simply turn you into something different.
For our pets there are also exclusive and very cute costumes.
So, this time we will show you how to make a bat costume for your puppy.
Follow the following steps:
What you need?
- Elastic 2 cm high
- Glue and vinyl brush
- A4 sheet of paper
- 2 A4 sheets of Crepla or Craft foam.
- Scottish paper
- Iron wire
- Needle and thread or sewing machine.
How to do it?
Lets start the costume!
Do it while you watch the video below, in this way it will be easier.
- First you need to download the file “Bat.jpg” and print it or copy it on a sheet of the desired size (in this case, on an A4).
- Once you have the copy, cut carefully the pattern of wings along the solid line.
- Take the 2 sheets of Craft foam, draw the exemplar of the wings on it and then cut them out.
- Cut a piece of wire measuring the length of the wings
- Wind a piece of paper tape on both ends of the iron wire to protect it and don’t drill the foam once it is assembled.
- Place the iron wire in the center of one of the wing shapes in craft foam and glue it to the other.
- Following the dotted lines in the paper pattern, sew the decorative lines by hand or with the sewing machine.
- Cut any wires.
- With the vinyl glue, spread a thin layer of glue on segments to create the glossy effect.
- Take the measurements of your dog with the rubber band that crosses the elastic on the back and fix it with a stitch or machine. ( Be carefull)
- Lastly, sew the wings to the elastic at the intersection of the upper part.
And finally! Put the wings to your puppy. In other words, it’s ready to parade.
Information source: chiwawow.com
You may like: Best Halloween Costumes For Your Pet