If you are looking for the best meat boneless, for your dog, the beef is ideal.
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 small potato
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato
- ½ cup white flour
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- First, remove the skin from the potato and sweet potato and cut them into chunks.
- Bake the pieces in the oven for 8 minutes or until almost done.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then sauté the beef stew pieces until they have cooked.
- Remove the meat and add water and flour slowly into the pan.
- Continue mix until the gravy gets thick and then add the meat, carrots, and potatoes.
- Finally, keep it on the fire for 10 more minutes and it’s done.
Note: Do not use salt in your pet’s food.
You may like: Dog Treats-Frozen peanut butter yogurt
Information source: dogsaholic.com