Follow the recipe step by step, the result is similar to shop bought cat biscuits.
- A can or bag of wet cat food
- A small amount of catnip
- A zip lock bag
- First, mix the wet cat food and catnip, use for this a blender, the hand or a whiz stick, the important thing is to have the ingredients together, with a consistency similar to mousse.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper if you prefer and then preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- Put the blending in a zip lock bag, and cut a small hole at the background of the bag.
- Make small dots on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Finally, remove from the oven and roll the half-baked blending into triangles, squares or the shape you like, and keep in an airproof recipient when cool.
You may like: Salmon Recipe For Cats