After an exercise routine your dog deserves some tasty treats, so here is an easy recipe.
Why use peanuts?
Peanuts are one of the most common nuts, have a great well of protein and fiber, given that peanuts it is a legume don’t hurt your dog’s stomach.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 32 ounces vanilla yogurt
- First, thaw the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Then, mix the yogurt and thawed peanut butter.
- Pour the mixture into cupcake papers.
- Put in the freezer around 1 hour.
- Finally, it is ready to be served!
You may like: Beef Stew Recipe For Dogs
Information source: cesarsway.com