A cake is a delicious option!
We love to pamper our cats, but feeding time often becomes more practical with packaged foods.
Which is not wrong, but it is always good to take some time to prepare a delicious meal for your kitten yourself.
And more if it’s a holiday, or who knows, you can give it to your kitty as a birthday cake.
So, follow this recipe step by step:
- 300 grams of beef or veal
- 200 grams of grated cheese
- 4 slices of wholemeal bread, chopped into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups oat flakes
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 tablespoons of wheat germ
- Chop the meat into small pieces as small as possible.
- Then, mix the meat with the rice, cheese and the rest of the ingredients until they are well integrated.
- Place on a tray and bring to a preheated oven at 250 ° C for one hour at least.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool
- Finally, Serve it to your kitten in moderation, as it is a meal with high caloric content.
Note: It can be stored in the refrigerator within a period of up to three days.
Information source: misanimales.com
You may like: Cat Treats-Biscuits (easy recipe)