The feeding of our dogs is very important so that they stays healthy, however sometimes the foods that we buy in the markets are not enough for them.
Therefore, it is good that sometimes you decide to prepare something delicious and nutritious for your dogs; homemade.
What do you need?
- 2 cups white or brown rice
- 1 chicken breast
- 4 cups of water
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 potatoes
- 1 cup of spinach
- First, prepare the rice in the traditional way, just add water and wait for it to dry; the cooking time is 15 minutes. (don’t forget to wash it well and don’t add too much salt to cook it).
- While you cook the rice you can continue with the vegetables. Wash potatoes, carrots, broccoli and spinach, then cut all of them into small pieces.
- Boil the water, once boiled, add the chicken; Leave the chicken for 5 minutes and then add all the vegetables. Cover the pot with all the ingredients inside and let cook for approximately 25 minutes.
- Once the chicken is ready with the vegetables, let it cool and crumble the chicken breast.
- With the rice still hot, add all the ingredients and mix them. (chicken breast and vegetables).
- Finally, leave the rice with vegetables to cool and serve your puppy.
You may like: Dog Treats-Frozen peanut butter yogurt