For cats owners who want to make homemade cat food, here is an easy salmon recipe:
Why use Salmon?
When it comes to feeding our cat, we like to give them our best, fish gives the cat proteins, an essential nutrient for its organism. Especially this sort that contains Omega 3, which helps our cats to lower the cholesterol level, it is also an exceptional source of protein that helps them maintain good health.
- Fresh salmon – or 1 can
- 1 tablespoon cooked, mashed broccoli
- 1/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon brewer’s yeast
- First, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir together and then serve.
- Finally, keep any leftovers refrigerated, and discard after three days.
You may like: Cat Treats-Biscuits (easy recipe)
Information source: cats.lovetoknow.com