If you like to take selfies and you would like your dog to do it too, stay here and read the following steps…
What You’ll Need:
- A dog
- A cell phone
- A ziplock bag that’ll fit your cell phone
- Peanut butter
- Dog treats or snacks
- Put your cell phone into a ziplock bag and put a tiny bit of peanut butter on the outside of the bag.
- Teach your dog to touch over the screen of your phone showing the peanut butter. Once your dog touches it, say a word of affirmation, give treats and lovin and keep practicing this.
- After your pup get the hang of it, you can remove the peanut butter and also the ziplock.
- Adjust the touch screen of your cell phone so that your dog can touch any part of the screen to take a photo or use an app like “Big Camera Button” (for iOS).
- Hold your phone out to your dog, this time when they do their new trick, you will get a selfie of your pup.
Image via: finance.yahoo.com
You may like: 5 Best Tips To Train Your Dog